Thursday 5 May 2011

Litter Art workshop based on Albatross film.

Naturally, you can't go headfirst into a secondary school and dabble in a bit of Art without having a firm plan of action which includes educational aims, objectives, outcomes.  With very short notice, I am writing a scheme of work which then needs to be approved by the Art department so that I can go ahead with my workshop. I have already researched litter artists (see post dated ) so I already had an idea of what direction my workshop would take:
Session 1
Show Albatross film
Discuss particular images which made an impact
Discuss how artwork could be produced to further communicate message.
Specific reference to fossils - sculptures of fossils from the 'plastic era'
Show examples of litter art
Show materials. Ask students to collect materials for their own project
For next session bring plastic litter to use for artwork and sketch in sketchbook of fossil
Session 2
 Brief review of what they are expected to produce
Work on project
Roberto es tu tio

No comments:

Post a Comment