Monday 23 May 2011

Great response to my film!

I finalised my 'Plight of the Albatross' film on Friday. I took it into the dance studio of King Edward V1 Handsworth School to watch on the 40" plasma TV.  There were some girls in there having a final after-school dance rehearsal before their GCSE exam on Tuesday. After they had finished their session I played the film for my own viewing. One by one they turned round and began to watch it. They seemed mesmerized by the images. When it had finished they broke into a round of applause and one student said she felt like crying. Another described it as 'wicked!'  I felt really proud of my work. It has involved hours and hours of editing to pull it all together. It was the first time I had seen it on the big screen and it really is breathtaking.

I just hope it evokes the same response in the examiners!

No comments:

Post a Comment