Wednesday 8 June 2011

Now here's the problem...

Sean and myself waited for the other three, who arrived together. He began by saying that our pieces worked really well together. Kayleigh's work depicts war and military machinery which has a huge carbon footprint, Ian's piece is made of shiny plastic, which appears in my film, Carly has three paintings of Hollywood actresses and film at that time used harmful chemicals and film is cinematic and my film is about the environment and shown on a screen. I was wondering where this was all leading and then Sean asked, 'is there anything that doesn't work?' to which Ian replied 'the music'. My music. It turned out that my music was contentious because it impacted upon the viewing of their work. Given the fact that we had a hand-in deadline at 1.00pm I felt it was a bit late in the day to raise this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment